Every term Mrs Horner & Mrs Wood host an ‘Afternoon Tea’ for children from Year 1- Year 6. The children get the chance to talk about what they like best at Warley Road and give suggestions for what we can do to improve. They also get to enjoy some delicious cupcakes and fruit smoothies-Yum!
After each Afternoon Tea with the pupils we spend time looking at what we can do to continue to make Warley Road ‘Simply the Best!’ for our children.
So far we have:
- Purchased and introduced sports and play equipment at break and lunchtime such as jumbo chess.
- Introduced hot puddings at lunch time- our favourite is chocolate sponge and custard!
- Purchased planners for KS1 with an integrated reading record.
- Worked hard with children and parents to understand bullying.
- Served food from around the world at lunchtime.
- Planted winter bulbs.